[Newleaf] Meetin' Notes!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 8 20:57:26 EST 2011

Hey all!

Super sweet meeting tonight!  We have lots of goals and plans for the next two
weeks.  Here are some highlights:

Meeting with John Davis at the dining commons:  This Thursday, 11 am.  If you
can go, email me!

Coal event:  We will be advertising to our classes and groups the week after
Spring break, and postering on Monday after spring break.

Light Switch and Paper Towel Dispensers stickers:  We will be contacting
physical plant and designing possible paper towel dispenser stickers.  Make a
design for next meeting!  It'll be fun.

There is an environmental conference this saturday at Bentley University for
$15:  contact Rebecca if you want to go and crash at her house!

We will be meeting to write up proposals for the Strategic Planning Committee at
4 PM TOMORROW!  at the Greenhouse Mod (Enfield 46)!  Come by and help out!

Thanks everyone!  Have a great break!

Melia