[Newleaf] favor to ask

Roger Guzowski rguzowski at fivecolleges.edu
Tue Jul 5 10:31:56 EDT 2011

As a side project, I recently wrote a blog entry.  It is a print version of a keynote address that I have given at a couple of conferences.

http://blog.max-r.net/2011/06/19/recycling-a-manufacturing-process/

Two things:

First, I would love your feedback about the blog.

Second, I would love to pick your brains about opportunities to incorporate more of this sort of discussion into the academic and co-curricular parts of campus.  Do you think that is better done by incorporating into an existing class, or as a special-event-style presentation?  Or something else?

I would like to get more of this background recycling and sustainable materials management discussion happening on campus.  I think that if people have already seen this, it helps with other projects that you are working on like bottled water, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Roger Guzowski
Five College Recycling Manager
cell:  413-658-5558