[Newleaf] moving ahead with the sustainability pledge

Andrew James Mangold ajm09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:35:45 EDT 2011

Hey New Leaf,

I am definitely in favor of heeding Roger's advice, but to the checklist I add:

shop at mixed nuts

get involved with a committee (or club) on campus that [you] feel strongly about

get to know the recycling sheds.

Also, if something like this develops over the years, then we can include info
on the group that is intercepting old furniture for Fall sale once it is
active.

-Andrew