[Newleaf] Student cooperative presentation Monday!

Martha Pskowski mnp09 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 27 10:41:35 EST 2010

Interested in cooperatives on the Hampshire campus and beyond?  Curious
about housing co-ops?  Want to know the basic functions of a cooperative?
 Come learn about work being done on our very own Mixed Nuts and a recent
trip to the North American Students of Cooperation Institute in Michigan.
 Students Megan Meo and Martha Pskowski will be presenting about their work
this semester to research cooperatives and implement new ideas at Mixed Nuts
and the potential for further cooperation in all our lives.

Come to the *Merrill Living Room* at *6pm Monday 11/29* for bread, cheese,
and cooperation!