[Newleaf] Bottled Water/Tap Water Face Off! This Friday!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 30 12:50:46 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Since our last bottled and tap water taste test was a great success, we're
having a second round this Friday, Dec. 3rd, from 2 to 4 under the magic board.
 If you're free during this time, please come help us out as we poll students on
the taste difference between Hampshire tap water and bottled water.  Last time,
we polled thirty-something students, with approximately half guessing correctly
and over half stating a preference for the taste of the tap water.  We also
randomly received a pie.

No promises on pie, but please let us know if you'd like to help out this
Friday.  The more the merrier!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break!

Melia