[Newleaf] ClimateCounts

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 12 21:21:19 EST 2010

Hellooooo!

How is it going? Hopefully good. Here's something that I think would be very
interesting to start on campus: ClimateCounts. It is an organization partly
funded by our favorite alumn, Gary Hirshberg(Stonyfield yogurt), that uses
consumer power to pressure business into being more environmentally
responsible. They use a scoring system to help consumers see what companies are
actually doing something on the environmental front. I figured this might be an
interesting project for NewLeaf, SEARCH, and Useless or perhaps we could at
least brainstorm together?? Is anybody interested in looking at this with me??
I am attaching some program guidelines and important dates as well as links to
a presentation down below:
Our Presentation: Window Media: http://bit.ly/a5ubQ1
If you’d rather watch it on YouTube you can find parts 1 & 2 in the respective
links below:
Part 1: http://bit.ly/ak0JJ3
Part 2: http://bit.ly/aaPax1

If people are interested, give me a call at 254-493-7448 so we can meet up and
talk about everything. Thank you and have a wonderful day!!! Happy Valentines!!

-Andrea H.