[NERDug-list] NERDug Conference

Jeffrey Butera jvbDS at helios.hampshire.edu
Tue May 20 21:25:07 EDT 2003

The NERDug website has all the latest conference info at

http://www.nerdug.org

If you haven't checked, user contributed sessions for the 2003
NERDug conference have begun to appear on the website.  Sessions
contributed by Datatel should be added in the next few weeks
(hopefully by June 1st).

If you haven't registered yet, don't forget that you qualify for
reduced registration fees if you register on the website by June 13th.

We're still receiving ideas for user contributed presentations,
so if you're interested or curious, feel free to email me personally
or post your idea on the NERDug website under "Conference - Suggestion".

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
     always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera

"...to promote the advancement and diffusion
    of knowledge..."                Andrew Carnegie Foundation