[NERDug-list] NERDug News

Jeffrey Butera jvbDS at helios.hampshire.edu
Fri May 23 18:44:59 EDT 2003

Hiho.  Two bits of news from NERDug land...

We moved servers for the NERDug website (zeus.hampshire.edu)
this morning.  The move should be transparent and the response
from the server is much snappier (aside from any network burps).
This is the first of two moves as we shuffle a pair of new
servers for Datatel applications into rotation at Hampshire.

Also, I have been communicating with Datatel regarding Datatel
suppled sessions for NERDug.  They are meeting early next week
and will discuss which sessions the can offer for the conference.
So, for those of you waiting to see a firmer list of presentations
we should hopefully have a lot more information in the next 2 weeks,
plenty of time prior to the early bird registration deadline of
June 13, 2003.

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to yell
at me.

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
     always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera

"...to promote the advancement and diffusion
    of knowledge..."                Andrew Carnegie Foundation