[NERDug-list] NERDug Conference Sessions

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri May 16 10:54:29 EDT 2003

NERDug is just 2 months away!  The NERDug website has
all the latest information at

http://www.nerdug.org

We're trying to confirm sessions and presenters, so if you have
interest in making a presentation at NERDug, please fill out
the form on the following page:

http://zeus.hampshire.edu/index.cgi?ND_menu=confsuggest&ND_h1=Suggestion

We need to confirm as many of the sessions/presenters so we
can offer attendees a firmer list of sessions.  All presenters qualify
for the discounted registration fee and get free stuff!

If you've alreay submitted your session idea via the web, THANKS!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience
    comes from bad judgment."      Barry LePatner

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
    always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera