[Jewish] Erev YOM KIPPUR Dinner tonight TIME change. 6 PM

Amy Oestreicher amyoes70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:41:12 EDT 2018

Hi Hampsters,

I am an alumni - I graduated two years ago, and wanted to wish you all a
very happy Yom Kippur! I also wanted to share my 3rd TEDx talk which
wasreally inspired by Hampshire. It was about finding spirituality and
Judaism  in my roots again, by connecting with my relatives who have
survived the Holocaust, and telling their untold stories through theater,
Learning all about resilience and identity in the process.
Reweaving loss into memory: our responsibility as survivors:
https://youtu.be/IF6O2LuZtAk

I hope you are enjoy it  and I hope to come back there to visit soon!

All my best, Amy Oestreicher

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:20 PM Ellen <ellen.bernstein at comcast.net> wrote:

> Dear JSUNIKS!
>
> We look forward to seeing you tonight at dinner.   We realized that two
> different times were listed in different places for dinner, so we’re making
> the time a little earlier to try to accommodate students.
>
> PLEASE COME AT 6 PM to the Merrill living room.
>
> Of course there will be food for you, if you need to come later.
>
> Starting earlier will allow for a more mellow, luxurious meal.
>
> Please do let me know if you are planning to go to the JCA for services!
> I am arranging transportation and need numbers.
>
> Stay dry and look forward to seeing you later,
>
> Ellen
>
> Sent from my iPad

*Amy Oestreicher*

* www.amyoes.com <http://www.amyoes.com/>*

*Actress, Artist, Playwright,  Author*

**Celebrating Life's Beautiful Detours Through the Arts"*