[Jewish] Erev YOM KIPPUR Dinner tonight TIME change. 6 PM

Ellen ellen.bernstein at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 12:20:19 EDT 2018

Dear JSUNIKS!

We look forward to seeing you tonight at dinner.   We realized that two different times were listed in different places for dinner, so we’re making the time a little earlier to try to accommodate students.

PLEASE COME AT 6 PM to the Merrill living room.

Of course there will be food for you, if you need to come later.

Starting earlier will allow for a more mellow, luxurious meal.

Please do let me know if you are planning to go to the JCA for services!  I am arranging transportation and need numbers.

Stay dry and look forward to seeing you later,

Ellen

Sent from my iPad