[Jewish] Yom Kippur Info!

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 16 17:45:07 EDT 2018

Hello JSU friends!

Here is info on what we are doing for Yom Kippur this year, as always
everyone is welcome to everything!
YOM KIPPUR STARTS ON TUESDAY EVE

6:30 TUESDAY MLR We will be eating a delicious catered dinner before Kol
Nidre.

7:25  TUESDAY  FPH PARKING LOT Depart for Kol Nidre service at the JCA
(Jewish community of Amherst)

8:30 AM  WED  FPH PARKING LOT   Depart for morning service at JCA

5:00 PM  WEDNESDAY FPH PARKING LOT   Depart for Neilah service at JCA

7:30 PM WED  MLR  BREAK-THE-FAST   EVERYBODY WELCOME!

OPPORTUNITY TO HELP: We need help setting up at 5:30 pm on Tuesday for
dinner outside the Merrill Living Room

IF  YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU PLAN TO GO TO ANY SERVICES AT THE
JCA IN AMHERST, PLEASE CONTACT EBSA at HAMPSHIRE.EDU SO I CAN ARRANGE
TRANSPORTATION!