[Jewish] This week with the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 17 21:04:03 EDT 2017

Hello JSU,

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I am looking forward to
seeing you all this week for one of our programs. Don't forget everyone
is welcome to anything and feel free to come and go as you like with no
pressure to stay for the whole time. Also, this weekend is friends and
families weekend and if anyone is in town visiting they are definitely
welcome to join our Shabbat on Friday.
WED

MLR  4:30 TORAH STUDY Delve into ancient sacred stories and find meaning
for today! Drop-ins welcome. All welcome.

MLR  5:30  JSU MEETING Dinner, check-in, Art-Cards night, Cookies night!

KOSHER KITCHEN  6:15 PM   Baking cookies for compassion with Soe

THURSDAY

HALLAH BAKING WITH SARA BROWN. Contact Sara Brown <sgb13 at hampshire.edu>
for details!

FRIDAY

KOSHER KITCHEN  4:00    Preparing Farm-Table Vegan dinner for friends
and family--all welcome.

MLR  5:30   Sing in Shabbat with the JSU Bring instruments,  FRIENDS AND
FAMILIES WELCOME!

Peace and love,
Soe Herman-Dunphy