[Jewish] This week with the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 10 15:12:39 EDT 2017

Hello JSU!

I hope everyone had a wonderful fall break, we have some things
happening tomorrow (Wednesday 10/11) and we hope you will join us. Also,
a reminder that all of our programs are open to everyone and feel free
to drop-in to any of our programs, no commitment is expected. This week
we will have two sessions of Torah study because we have not set an
ideal time yet.

Wednesday:

TORAH STUDY-Chewing on words, finding meaning in ancient texts.
Everybody welcome:

1:15 PM or 4:15 PM in Merril Living Room

JSU MEETING 5:30 PM MERRIL LIVING ROOM: Dinner will be provided!

I hope to see you all soon!

Best,

Soe Herman-Dunphy