[Jewish] This week with the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 24 21:50:56 EDT 2017

Hello JSU,

I hope everyone is having a good week and had a productive community
education day. Join us this week for Torah study or conversation and
pizza. We would love to have anyone's input in this weeks conversation,
feel free to stop by even for a few minutes.

Wednesday

4:15 TORAH STUDY In the Spiritual Life office (upstairs of Merrill
Living Room) at 4:15: Everyone is welcome, no experience necessary.

5:30 MERRIL LIVING ROOM-DEEPENING THE CONVERSATION: How to keep student
groups vibrant and avoid burnout. Everyone welcome.

I hope to see you all soon!

With love,

Soe Herman-Dunphy