[Jewish] JEW(ISH) LUNCH/CONVERSATION tomorrow (Thursday) in Saga! 12 - 1:30 PM!

Jacob Ehrlich jbe11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 18 19:26:59 EST 2015

hi folks! i hope your weeks are going wonderfully!

I wanted to invite y'all to join me and the JSU for our WEEKLY JEW(ISH)
LUNCH CONVERSATION in the back room at Saga, tomorrow -- Thursday, 2/19,
from 12 PM to 1:30 PM.

Tomorrow's topic will be... HEALING.

WHAT DO WORDS LIKE "HEALTH" AND "HEALING" MEAN TO YOU?
how do you practice these ideals in times of stress and confusion?
How can we work together to heal ourselves, each other, our communities
& more
and -- should the conversation permit it -- what do Jewish traditions
have to say about this subject?

All are welcome regardless of knowledge of / involvement with Judaism!
Come out & eat with us over some (hopefully) meaningful conversation!
Bring yr friends!

with love,

Jake & the JSU <3

-- P.S. I wanna encourage everyone to come out to see / sing with Shir
Yaakov Feit this Saturday evening at 5:30 PM in the DAKIN Living Room...
spiritual singing, sacred music, holy jam sessions!

see Facebook group for more details!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hampshirejsu/