[Jewish] Passover Information - Please read and RESPOND! // Jew(ish) lunch today + Fresh Side Dinner/JCA Singing Service tomorrow!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:47:51 EST 2015

Dear all,
Since First night Passover falls on a Friday (Apr. 3) night this year
and we have heard from several students that they will be going home for
the weekend, we  thought it might make more sense to do an alternative
seder later in 	the week: either Thursday Apr. 9 or Friday Apr. 10.
Please let us know if you would be interested in an alternative seder,
**and if you would like to help plan it.**

If you are not going away for first night Passover on Friday, April 3,
and you would like to attend a more traditional seder, ***please let
Ellen know at ebSA at hampshire.edu!***
Depending on the numbers, for Friday we will either host a traditional
seder *on campus* or find *home hospitality* for all students wanting a
traditional seder.

Please let us know if you have a preference so we can start planning! We
will update you soon on what everyone asked for.

Talk to you soon!

Love,
The JSU<3

P.S. Join Jake today at the back room at Saga from 12-1:30! Today's
conversation will revolve around ~healing~

P.P.S. TOMORROW - Off campus singing service at the JCA! Fresh Side
Dinner @ 5:30PM in Merrill Living Room,
Meet in FPH Parking Lot at 6PM to go to the Jewish Community of Amherst
(JCA) for the singing service!