[Jewish] Help plan Hampshire's Passover Freedom Seder this Year!

Rachel Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 1 16:14:19 EST 2012

Hampshire is hosting a  Freedom Seder as a part of the Jewish holiday of
Passover this April, and we're looking for students to help us plan.
Freedom Seder will use the structure of a Seder to talk about freedom in
its many forms, as well as eat delicious food. The Seder will be on the
evening of April 7th, and all will be welcome - no need to be Jewish or
read Hebrew.
We're having a planning meeting on Thursday Feb 9th, at 5pm in the
Spiritual Life office.  Pizza will be served!  If you can join us PLEASE
RSVP to Rachel Schoenfeld at rsSA at hampshire.edu
<mailto:rsSA at hampshire.edu>.  (If you can't make the meeting, but want
to help out, please let me know that too!).

peace
Rachel