[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner is Delicious! (and is at 6:00)

Micah Asher Savitzky mas10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:40:08 EST 2012

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow is Friday, and we have- (drum roll please) Shabbat Dinner! Now, you may
all remember from the last shabbat you've attended (you may call that an
assumption, I call it optimism) that we have, in the past, begun at 6:30.
However, JSU is now beginning dinner at 6:00 (don't worry, it's still in the
Merril living-room). Thats right, every Friday, at 6:00pm a hot, delicious,
home-cooked dinner, made with love and care by your fellow students (or by you
if you'd like to volunteer), costs you a mere sojourn to Merril Living-room. No
catch! Come one, come all and join us in a lovely dinner! We'll see you there!

Love,
JSU