[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner! Now at 6pm, Every Friday evening!

Staci Akselrod sra08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:02:55 EST 2012

JSU is preparing a fabulous meal Shabbat this week! JSU would love you
all to come and eat with us, and welcome all people, new friends
(especially if we've never met!) and old, Jewish or not! The meal will
be Kosher dairy and vegetarian, with vegan and gluten free options!

6 PM, Friday, in the Merrill Living Room.

The menu will be:
-Cheddar Broccoli Soup (Panera-style, but vegetarian!)
-Rice and Beans (vegan, and with a twist!)
-Kale and tomato salad
Plus challah and some kind of delicious desert!

We'd love it if you came and brought friends!

For more information, go here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/201168863313832/

Next week is Tu B'Shvat Shabbat, and we will have chocolate fondue +
some very yummy fruits!