[Jewish] Free Passover Food April 7-14 in the Kosher Kitchen!

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:10:28 EDT 2012

Want*delicious kosher* for passover food?
Want it*free*?
Want to eat with the*Jewish community* at Hampshire?

...then *come eat in the Kosher Kitchen during Passove*r!

The Kosher Kitchen is stocked with delicious food, ready for you to eat
(and also available for you to cook).  We're located just off the
Merrill living room.
During passover, from this Sat- next; the kosher kitchen is open Saga
hours for lunch and dinner: 11:30-1:30, and 5-7.

/As well.../
Wednesday, join us for *candlemaking* from 4:30-5:30
Saturday, join us for *Pizza* at 8, as we celebrate the end of Passover

And of coarse, don't forget our *Seders*: Traditional Seder Friday Night
& Freedom Seder Sat Night from 5-7 in FPH Lounge.

Hope to see you there!

Rachel

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282