[Jewish] Want to be a JSU signer next year?

Abigail Carpenter-Winch acw09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:51:28 EDT 2012

Hi fabulous folks,

Three of our four JSU signers are graduating or going on study abroad next
semester, so we're looking for new signers. Interested? You should be!
Signing for JSU is very fun. We organize Jewish events on campus, including
weekly Shabbat dinners, programming for holidays, and fun events with food.
We also have signer dinners together on Wednesdays.

If you are interested in being a signer for next semester, please respond
to this email. We'll be in touch!
-Abigail
JSU Signer