[Jewish] Reminder: Free Passover food for YOU in Merrill all week!

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:37:08 EDT 2012

The Kosher Kitchen (beside the Merrill living room) is overflowing with kosher
for Passover food, and we need your help to eat it!

Come eat chocolate, chips, ice cream and macaroons galore. If you want something
healthy, try some matzah with cream cheese, or our huge selection of cheese,
fish, fruits and veggies.

The Kosher Kitchen is open for YOU to serve yourself during Saga hours for lunch
and dinner through Saturday. All welcome!

As well....

Candle making!  Join us on Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 to make beeswax candles for
Shabbat in the kosher kitchen.

Catered Shabbat meal on Friday evening!  Join us at 6pm in the Merrill living
room to celebrate Shabbat with delicious food!

Break-fast!  Join us on Saturday evening at 8pm in the Merrill living room for
Pizza!