[Jewish] This Shabbat IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 14 18:54:58 EST 2007

Hey guys, this Shabbat, we're going to try and do something a bit different than
the normal. We will be going to the JCA for services and then a dinner with the
JCA.

If you are interested in coming, you must RSVP, as they need to know how many
people are coming. We will be meeting at the Spiritual Life center at 5:45. I
think this is is going to be a lot of fun and a chance to really meet the local
Jewish community outside of our Hampshire bubble.

So, if you're interested, please RSVP to me (just hit reply)! Also, if you have
a car and are willing to drive people, please email me that and how many people
you can fit.

Thanks!

-Gideon

PS: As of right now, the signers have no plans for an on-campus shabbat dinner
for this week. However, if somebody is interested in organizing dinner, feel
free to let me know - we will still be able to cover expenses and the spiritual
life center can be made available if you want.