[Jewish] The Yiddish Book Center and YOU - info meeting and research gathering!

Debra Caplan dlc03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 26 00:22:31 EDT 2007

Hey Hampshire Jews!

As one of my many occupations, I'm doing some work for Rabbi Kevin trying to
foster a new kind of relationship between Hampshire (particularly the Hamp.
Jewish community) and the Yiddish Book Center.  To that end, I'm hoping to
gather a representative group of Hampshire students to brainstorm together
about what types of opportunities/connections we could create.

Essentially, I want to pick your brains, run some of my ideas by you, and
get some information about your experiences and suggestions for change - so
that I can take those ideas back to the people at the Book Center when I
meet with them.  I'll also be relaying these ideas back to Hampshire through
Rabbi Kevin, Aaron Berman, and Ralph Hexter.

If you have ever had any experience with the Book Center, if you've always
wanted to but never known how to get involved,  if you have some ideas about
how we can better connect with the Book Center, or if  you fit none of the
above but would simply like to help a recent Hampshire grad brainstorm about
this issue, please email me back with some times on Wednesday or Thursday
night that you might be available for a short meeting!  Based on that info,
I'll put together a meeting or two to accommodate all of our very busy
schedules.

There will be food - and good food at that!

Thanks in advance!

Debi