[Jewish] Fwd: CET's Jewish Studies Program in Prague

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 21 17:41:40 EDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Yang Pisani <Yang at academic-travel.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:30:53 -0400
    From: Yang Pisani <Yang at academic-travel.com>
 Subject: CET's Jewish Studies Program in Prague
      To: gpb05 at hampshire.edu

Hi, Gideon!

Thank you very much for posting the announcement of my visit to
Hampshire College in January. I am sorry that I had to cancel my visit
on the 8th of February due to a family emergency.

I plan to visit Hampshire College on April 5th and will have an
information table at the student center from 11:00-1:00.

Would you please announce it again to your members? Thanks.

Best,

Yang

CET Academic Programs ~ Innovators in Study Abroad Since 1982

Yang Pisani
Campus Relations Manager - New York & New England
1920 N Street, N.W., Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: 1-518-477-7326 or  1-800-664-5086
Fax: 1-202-342-0317
E-mail: yang at academic-travel.com <mailto:yang at academic-travel.com>  Web:
www.cetacademicprograms.com <http://www.cetacademicprograms.com>
Work Schedule: M-F 7:00-3:00