[Jewish] Response to Israel as an Apartheid State, along with an idea for an event!! :)

Julian Padilla jp04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jun 13 22:42:45 EDT 2007

1) does anyone actually ever buy the penis enlargement advertised in
email? i hope not
2) i question any neutrality of oppression that attempts to provide
"both sides". injustice is not a side, it is a cop out
3) jews are as linked to israel as is the christian fundamentalist
american conservatives, but if you start emailing us about their
events and views i will get off this list
2) the occupation is not "annoying" it is never-ending, horrific
terrorism inflicted on a displaced and impoverished population of
color whose land and resources are exploited for mostly white people
in the name of god and a badly analyzed history
3) just as not all jews are zionists, not all protests of israel are
anti-semitic, aka meant to make you feel like a "bad person for being
jewish" (and i imagine the curfews, destruction of houses, massacre
of children and adults, etc that the government of israel
(democratically elected, as i understand it) conducts makes muslims
feel bad too)
4) which leads me to my next point: an interfaith event between jews
and muslims has nothing to do with say a political event between
zionists and non-zionists
5) i am not opposed to dialogue but... well why repeat myself. please
just refer to point 2.
love