[Jewish] Rosh Hashanah!

Noah Beit-Aharon nsb05 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 17 22:56:33 EDT 2006

> Saturday morning Rosh Hashanah Services are at U Mass Student Union
> Ballroom at
> 10:00 AM. Buses leaving Hampshire would not get you there until
> 10:45 because
> it's a Saturday (SUCKS!), so IF ANYONE HAS A CAR AND IS WILLING TO
> DRIVE PLEASE
> SEND OUT AN E-MAIL VOLUNTEERING TO CARPOOL?  Awesome.
> Coming home bus schedule's funny because it's Saturday, so keep
> track of
> that.... 10:45, 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 1:25, etc...
Would anyone else be interested in Walking to Umass on Saturday
morning? I have made this walk before, and it's absolutely beautiful;
a really good way to get to services. It's about a 1 hour walk, so
weather permitting, I will be heading out at 9:00.
Email me at nsb05 at hampshire.edu, and if there's any interest, I'll
send out a mass email about where to meet and so forth.

Thanks for the info,
Noah