[Jewish] Movie screening and Cooks for Shabbat?

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:49:55 EST 2005

Move Screening Tonight, "Keeping the Faith"
FPH East Lecture Hall
7:00pm
Milk and Cookies!!! (Sponsored by Multi-Faith Student Council)

Also, we REALLY REALLY need people to volunteer to cook this Shabbat. Shabbat
dinner happens each week because members of the Jewish community volunteer to
put in some time to cook a meal for the rest of the community. You don't have
to cook alone, get some friends together if you want to. If you need helping
grocery shopping, you can email myself or one of the other signers
(srg04 at hampshire-Sharon or adl02 at hampshire.edu-Lexi). You are reimbursed for
anything you purchase for the meal and have full reign of our kitchen (Mod 40).

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO COOK!!!!
Happy bright, sunny Monday

Rachel Ann