[Jewish] Israeli folk dancing class JanTerm

nsb05 at hampshire.edu nsb05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:47:47 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
For anyone who would be interested, I am teaching a JanTerm class in Israeli
dancing this year. It will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Small Dance
Studio in the Music and Dance building, from 12:30 to 2:30pm. Joining is
completely free, you do not need to register in advance or use the Hub, and I
don't mind if people arrive late because of conflicts with other JanTerm
classes.  Whatever works for everyone works for me. There is also no deadline
by which you must register.
I will teach some old dances, but the emphasis of the class will be on modern
Israeli dancing (Rikudei Am). More info is on the JanTerm student course
website, http://www.hampshire.edu/cms/index.php?id=7622.
Please contact me if you're interested in dancing, at nsb05 at hampshire.edu.
Thanks,
Noah