[Jewish] Faculty Shabbat Invites

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 5 19:37:34 EST 2005

Hey Jew Crew-
	I gave out invites at shabbos dinner this week, but am positive that
not everyone that wanted them to give out got them.  So, IF YOU WANT TO
INVITE FACULTY OR STAFF TO SHABBAT DINNER on Nov 18th, E-MAIL ME WITH
THE NUMBER OF INVITES AND YOUR BOX NUMBER SO I CAN GET THEM TO YOU
ASAP!
	Some notes to keep in mind:  Invite all faculty/staff your close with,
not just jews... it's an opportunity to show profs that you care about
your appreciation for them.  Give them the invites ASAP because I'm
asking that they RSVP (it's one thing if students come or dont, it's
another for families that could be four or more when we're making
food.)  It'd be nice to fold the invite in half and then write a
personal note on the front...
	So yeah, let me know if you need invites, and make the date down in
your own calendar because we want a good turn out.
-Lex