[Jewish] HACU 225- The Holocaust in America

rrHACU at hampshire.edu rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:13:53 EDT 2004

Dear Jewish listserve,
For anyone who may be looking for a course and who may be interested in this
one, my class called "The Holocaust in America" is open. We examine American
culture. Please feel free to get in touch about this and/or future courses in
Jewish Studies and American Studies I will be teaching.
Happy New Year!

Rachel Rubinstein
Jeremiah Kaplan Visiting Assistant Professor of Jewish American Literature and
Culture
School of Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies
Hampshire College
(413) 559-5428