[Jewish] An exciting challah making workshop with Daniela!

dbu03 at hampshire.edu dbu03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 15 22:38:03 EST 2004

This is it.  The event you've all been waiting for.  In the Merrill Kitchen at
6:30 on Thursday, I will be (as the subject of this email indicates) teaching
a workshop on how to make the best challah ever.  I've had two people tell me
it's the best bread they've ever tasted.  No joke.  We will also probably be
reading an erotic challah recipe.  You will get to make challah dough, braid
challah dough, smell challahs baking, and then eat challah.  What could be
better?  Not much.

I'll see you there!
Daniela