[Jewish] EXCITING JSU events!!

esr01 at hampshire.edu esr01 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:54:07 EST 2004

Hello everyone!
There are some great JSU events coming up, all involving food, community,
and fun!  BUT-- we can't do them without you, so please volunteer by
replying to Elana (esr01 at hampshire.edu).  We need people to cook, clean up,
make challah, and shop.  If you volunteer to cook and don't have a car,
contact myself (Elana, esr01) or Lexi (adl02) and we'll help you out.
Thank you.  And remember our motto-- We can't have a Jew-Crew without YOU!
And we love you!

:::::SO, tHe SuPErAweSoMe eveNtS!!::::::

This friday, 11/12: singing and shabbat-- who will cook?  Who will cleanup?

VOLUNTEER PLEASE!!! And bring your songbooks and songs to teach others!
(But please note, we cannot use musical instruments on shabbat.)

11/18: Challah making with Daniela (and Rachel?)

11/19: Shabbat, possibly with a special guest, Rabbi Brian Walt, executive
director of Rabbis for Human Rights North America, and Rabbi Arik
Ascherman, from Rabbis for Human Rights Israel.  (Elana will cook.  Who
will clean up? VOLUNTEER PLEASE!!)

12/3 Shabbat dinner!  We need someone to cook!

12/4 Havdallah with dessert and a Jewish movie

12/8 Channukah party (Lexi cooks) Singing, dreidel games, and channukah
fun!!

12/10 end of semester shabbat with channukah food (latkes, sufganyiot)!

SO, Jew Crew.  We need YOU, yes YOU to volunteer to cook and/or clean up
after dinner on any of these shabbatot.  Reply to this email to volunteer!
We hope to see you all at our events.

Love and Shalom,
Elana