[Jewish] Join me in signing the Call to Bring the Settlers Home to Israel

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 14:16:06 EDT 2003

        That was the most disgusting and morally reprehensible e-mail ever
sent on the JSU mailing list. Forcibly expelling people from their homes
simply on an account of their religion is a crime against humanity and
totally outlawed under the nuremburg laws of 1946 and the 1949 Geneva code.
Not to mention it is an outright racist ideology which contends that Arabs
have some kind of right to live where ever they want, Gaza, Ramallah or
Tel-Aviv while Jews are banned from living outside the green line. In South
Africa they called that apartheid. If I sent an e-mail around claiming that
Palestinians living in Israel or in a section to the West Bank were an
obstacle to peace and shoud be given financial incentive to move, I would be
accused, rightly so, of being a racist. The Only Difference is A Call to
Bring the Settlers Home targets Jews, not Arabs. The same racist ideology
remains. Since 1993, 100,000 Palestinians have moved from the West Bank to
behind the green line and I don't see anyone running around trying to expel
them or calling them an obstacle to peace. The anti-Semitic double standard
is so blaringly obvious its sickening.
          Please, who ever is in charge of the jsu mailing lists, remove my
name so I no longer have to receive diatribes and jingoist rants from Arab
supremacists. Alizah??, do you know how to get my name off this list???

Sincerely,
        Jesse Weinberg