[Jewish] another jewish candidate visiting

ghb01 at hampshire.edu ghb01 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:08:58 EST 2003

just a reminder to those interested...

tomorrow (friday) the second candidate for the jewish literature position is
visiting hampshire.  dafna and i are going to take him to saga after he is
through talking with aaron berman, so we might be a little late.  we'll try to
be there, in the back room, from about noon to one.  julian, the candidate,
will later be giving a talk in the faculty lounge (room 5) of emily dickinson
hall at four o'clock.

the last candidate is coming thursday and will have the same schedule.  if you
are interested in pursuing jewish studies or literature, this is the chance to
meet the candidates and have some say in who the committee chooses to offer the
job to.

-- genia