[Jewish] Fwd: Yossi Vassa

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 27 16:46:03 EST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Lisa A Freitag-Keshet <lfkeshet at mtholyoke.edu>
-----
    Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:29:54 -0500 (EST)
    From: Lisa A Freitag-Keshet <lfkeshet at mtholyoke.edu>
 Subject: [Qeshet] Yossi Vassa
      To: Qeshet at yahoogroups.com

Hi,

I hope you are well! I want to let you know about an extraordinary
free performance being held at Mt.Holyoke this Monday. Yossi Vassa is an
Ethiopian Israeli comedian who uses his humor to tell the story of his
traumatic emigration to Israel. He walked 700 kilometers to the Sudan
where he was eventually airlifted to Israel. He is extremely funny and
has an important cultural message to share. Please join us on Monday at
4:15 at Chapin Auditorium. This performance is free! Shalom, Lisa