[Jewish] Dinner Extravaganza

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:09:07 EST 2003

O Observers of Shabbat and Reciters of Prayer!
  Our Holy Day of recusitation shall soon be upon us. The designated hour of
candle lighing is 5:18pm. Prayers and a banquet of bountious breads and cups
over-flowing with wine shall follow. Our revelry will continue long into the
night, until exhaustion overwhelms us. Be wary of the approaching hour, our
magnificent feast shall commence around 6:00pm.

Your Humble Servant,
     Jesse