[Jewish] Love is stronger than hate

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 24 17:05:34 EST 2003

Hey is anyone iterested in going to this on Thurs?  I am. Let me know
                                                              -Raquelli.

Thursday, February 27
Speaker: Malaka Bublil
7pm, Campus Center 163c (UMass)

"Love is Stronger Than Hate: A Libyan Jew's Story About Growing Up in the Arab
World" After being forced to flee Libya in 1967, Malaka Bublil co-founded
JIMENA (Jews Indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa) Ms. Bublil became
a leading activist in the Soviet Jewry movement for which she received the
Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award. Today she works to raise awareness
about the plight of Jewish refugees from Arab lands.