[Jewish] jewish literature prof. visiting

ghb01 at hampshire.edu ghb01 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 25 00:35:24 EST 2003

to whomever is interested ---

  hampshire is in the middle of finding a jewish literature professor to add to
the small jewish studies program that we already have.  tomorrow (tuesday the
25) the first candidate is coming to visit hampshire.  dafna and i -- the two
students on the search committee -- are taking rachel to saga for lunch to show
her the student side of the campus.  for all those interested, it is a free
lunch (if you are in the mods) and we will be in the middle or back room from
around twelve to one.  this is the chance to talk to her and put in your input
on what you think of her.  if you can't make it tomorrow -- another candidate
is coming on friday and the last one is probably coming next week.

  the candidates will also be giving small talks around four in the elh (i
think) of fph.  if you want more information on that, email me and i will let
you know.

-- genia blaser