[Jewish] Shout Outs

Jesse Weinberg umassacre at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:00:45 EST 2003

Dear Fellows,
     Once again that magical and equally wonderful time has come on its
weekly cycle, that time when I send out an e-mail asking with all the hope,
love and sincerity that I can muster: "could someone please be so kind as to
cook shabbat dinner? Come Friday we will be very hungry and its very cold
outside. We need a good hearty meal to warm our hearts and ease our souls."
If anyone is willing to take up such a tremendously important,
ever-significant, fame increasing task, just let myself know by calling
x5190 or the JSU's wise and very learn-ed sage Reb Alizah at x5155. If you
have any questions, I suggest calling Reb Alizah because her answers will be
correct.

Your Humble Servant,
     Jesse