[Jewish] New Epec Class: **_Prayer and Blessings_**

zhc00 at hampshire.edu zhc00 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:30:18 EST 2003

Blessing on a rainbow?  Blessings on a beautiful person?  Blessings on the
President?

What does this have to do with prayer?
Come to the first class on Prayer in the Jewish Tradition, at Hampshire
College.

We will be looking at prayers and blessings from the prayer book, discussing
the historical, structural, thematic and personal aspects of each prayer
invidually and in a grand context.

We will meet Tuesday 11th February, at 7:30pm on the 3rd Floor of the Hampshire
College Library.

For more information please contact:
Zvi Citron zcitron at hampshire.edu  413 559-5034 or
Sharon Adams sadams at mtholyoke.edu 413 493-5185