[Jewish] email admin stuff

Beth Deal batumtn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 17:43:13 EST 2003

Shalom,

A couple of email admin things....

1. Do we, as a list, want to continue geting the Simon Wisenthal Center
updates? Please type 'yes' or 'no' and hit reply.

2. Emails over 50 kb bounce for my approval and finding the admin
password takes a couple of days. Emails that big are generally forwards
that have a lot of extra headers or copies of the email in them. The
easiest thing is to delete the extra stuff.

Hope you all are enjoying the cold and the snow.
-Beth