[Jewish] anti-semitism on campus

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 20 00:16:39 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

The following two items were posted on Hampshire's dailyjolt:

yes. jew, if you are reading this you are in luck. i need an hard working,
scheming, clever jew. or ten, to work in my factory and to swindle blacks. if
you are interested and do not object to german discipline let me know.

i see that my colleague has aroused the proverbial "jew fire". there is nothing
less appetizing than a slobbering hebrew with a notion stuck in his greasy
little craw. dont cower in the corner! step into the light! let us all see you
nose and your scurrilous, unscrupulous reality. in any case- the colonel's
offer stands to all interested, adventurous israelshits with high pain
threshholds. and to the excellent comic with the rape fascination, i am
developing a hankering to outrage your yid grandmother. ta ta for now.

They can be found on page three of Hampshire's forum under the title "Jobs for
Jews"

There are several of us who are incredibly concerned about this and feel that
an imediate responce is necissary. Because of this we are calling a meeting for
tomorrow (Fri.) at 3:30pm in Mod 56 in Enfield to discuss what we can do in
responce. If you can please come, bring yourself, bring allies, bring other
concerned Hampshire students, bring anyone who is as outraged about this as you
are. If there is no one in the common area, just come in, take a seat, and
someone will be there shortly.

- Alizah

Just a reminder: We are still having Shabbat dinner in the Sukkah which is
located in front of Greenwich at 6:30pm.