[Jewish] sukkot

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 18 12:57:25 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

It has been reported to me that the Sukkah has been put up. It can be found in
the field in front of Greenwhich. Tomorrow (Thurs.) we will be decorating the
sukkah at 7pm. BE THERE!! If you need anything as far as decorations are
concerned (i.e. construction paper, markers, crayons etc.) E-mail me
(adavid at hampshire.edu) and I will pick up the supplies. Also, if anyone has any
idea for schach (for the roof of the sukkah) please, please E-mail me ASAP and
let me know.

The kosher mod is looking for people to volunteer to help prepare dinner on
Friday night. If you have any ideas or if you can volunteer some time on Friday
afternoon it would be greatly appreciated. You can contact the kosher mod by
calling the mod phone at x2618 or calling Zvi at x5034.

Thank you!

- Alizah