[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Apology to Fundcom

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:12:16 EST 2014

Below is the draft of the apology letter I will send to FundCom. Please
send me your revisions asap:

Fundcom,

Please accept this letter as CoordBoard's formal apology for the
miscommunication that occurred regarding the Town Meeting agenda on January
28th, 2014.

It was not our intention to cause any damage or inconvenience. In
retrospect, we believe the situation resulted from both internal
miscommunication and poor communications with your governance body.
CoordBoard made an error when we suggested that your proposal would likely
be on the agenda for the 1/28/2014 Town Meeting. At the time in which we
had conversed with your representative(s), our agenda was already full and
advertised to the community. While this is by no means an excuse for our
shortcomings, knowing the cause will help us guard against future mistakes.
Please note that we acknowledge that our oversight was completely
disrespectful and inexcusable.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is
that we have grown and learned how to better communicate with the student
community and better manage internal communication.

Again, we are truly sorry for what happened. If you would like to continue
this conversation, please feel free to email us at coordboard at hampshire.edu.
We look forward to hearing from you and putting this matter behind us.

With greatest sincerity,

CoordBoard

--
Breonna M. Mabry
At-Large Member, CoordBoard
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts