[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: Meeting agenda

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:32:58 EST 2014

Hi folks,

Meant to send this earlier, but I'm in another meeting and will not make
Coordboard.

Brittany

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM, <da11 at hampshire.edu> wrote:

> So, it looks like I sent this email to the wrong email address.
>
> Also, are we getting food today? To eat at the end of our meeting?

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living.
They are a very human way of making life more bearable - Kurt Vonnegut