[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting Schedule Disrespected

Xavier Torres de Janon xat12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 15 22:27:37 EDT 2014

Hi CoordBoard,

I am writing to express my discomfort with the fact the Town Meeting
schedule was not respected, and agenda items were rearranged without
student consent. I am particularly annoyed at the fact that the FundCom
discussion was facilitated in an extremely biased matter, with no
regards to the fact that almost all the students attending had left, or
that it was actually placed *before* the OL discussion in the Town
Meeting agenda.

Thanks for all your work,
Xavier A. Torres de Janon
--

_"Cocíname las ganas que mis sueños tienen hambre_"
http://xavierwithx.wordpress.com/ [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://xavierwithx.wordpress.com/