[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Weekly Meeting Times ft. Josiah & Quasi-Endowment Fund Proposal

coordboard at hampshire.edu coordboard at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 27 12:47:23 EDT 2013

Hello people!

Josiah got back to us in terms of the Friday meeting time. As
expected, he cannot do two times on Fridays. So, I pose his question,
which time do you prefer? 10:30AM-11:30AM or 1:30PM-2:30PM? Please
e-mail CoordBoard your preferred time, not the whole listserv, by this
Sunday.

I am attaching to this e-mail the Quasi-Endowment Fund Proposal Draft
in this e-mail for you guys to check and even, if you want, share with
your groups. Carter, please have B&PScropeGroup be in touch with
Josiah about this.

Have a fantastically fun Friday,
Xavier A. Torres de Janon
At-Large Member