[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Please meet at 5.30

Ethan Warshow erw11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 16 23:30:52 EDT 2013

Dear CoordBoard,

It was the consensus of a group of CoordBoard members meeting unofficially
tonight that in order for town meeting to function smoothly, we need to
address the events of friday night and the current lack of an official
response or announcement regarding policy or campus safety information.

It was understood that if CoordBoard did nothing, Town Meeting might become
consumed by discussion of this during open forum or before. It was the
consensus and understanding of the group that any response from the HSU
leadership bodies would fall under the purview of the Scope Group on
Student Community, and that Brittney was already working toward some sort
of programming related to this issue.

Brittney or another CoordBoard member must announce that this is our plan
of action at the beginning of townmeeting to prevent chaos.

If any (and hopefully all) CoordBoard members can meet at 5.30 in ELH to
advise/approve the wording of this statement, that would be appreciated.

Ethan Warshow, At-Large Member, voicing to consensus of 7 CoordBoard ,
members who met this evening.